Friday 13 March 2009

The end of the line???

Rick Warren,in his introduction to the Purpose Driven Church, talks about how surfers will swim out from the beach, spot a wave, ride it in and then swim out again for a new wave. He laments that many churches are single wave organisations and are dying on the spot because of that fact.

After some thought and watching the hits on the blog counter I have decided to look for a new wave because I feel that there are perhaps better outlets for my time and effort.

In a nutshell the blog is not being accessed and so with reluctance I am not going to post any more articles of interest unless there is a great cry of PLEASE.

I suggest that you access the Guardian and Independent newspaper sites for ongoing information.

It is my intention to add a Blog link to the web site of the Glens and Kirriemuir Old --- www.gkopc.co.uk where I will address a variety of issues including Climate Change.

Thanks for visiting this blog.

No comments: